• Info
  • Tiny planet view
  • Edit
  • Virtual reality
  • Fullscreen
  • Unlisted
    Draft
    Featured
  • Like
    Share
    Collect
  • Hotspots are publicly visible only with a Kuula PRO account. Learn more

  • Stop 13: Heading West on Tomahawk Drive. Tomahawk Island, which was originally separated from Hayden Island, got its name in 1927 when Portland school children were asked to give what was called Sand Island a new name. NEXT: https://kuula.co/post/7fy73 PREVIOUS: https://kuula.co/post/7fy7w HOME: http://www.hayden-island.com/walking-tour

    Close