- Surrounded by some of Dartmouth’s most famous restaurants, Bar 1620 is perfect for pre and post dinner drinks serving the best cocktails in town!
- Yazd IRAN Jame Mosque 10-2019 Insta360onex
- Mars Panorama - Curiosity Rover: Martian Solar Day 3303. http://tomaszmielnik.pl/mars-panorama-sol-3303-curiosity-rover/ This panorama features 81 exposures taken by the Mars Hand Lens Imager (MAHLI) rover during Sol 3303 from Curiosity on Mars (November 20, 2021) At the center of the image is the view back down Mount Sharp, the 3-mile-tall (5-kilometer-tall) mountain that Curiosity has been driving up since 2014. Rounded hills can be seen in the distance at center-right; Curiosity got a closer view of these back in July, when the rover started to see intriguing changes in the landscape. A field of sand ripples known as the “Sands of Forvie” stretches a quarter- to a half-mile (400 to 800 meters) away. At the far right of the panorama is the craggy “Rafael Navarro Mountain,” named after a Curiosity team scientist who passed away earlier this year. Poking up behind it is the upper part of Mount Sharp, far above the area Curiosity is exploring. Mount Sharp lies inside Gale Crater, a 96-mile-wide (154-kilometer-wide) basin formed by an ancient impact; Gale Crater’s distant rim stands 7,500 feet tall (2.3 kilometers), and is visible on the horizon about 18 to 25 miles away (30 to 40 kilometers). NASA's Mars rover Curiosity acquired this image using its Mars Hand Lens Imager (MAHLI), located on the turret at the end of the rover's robotic arm, on November 20, 2021, Sol 3303 of the Mars Science Laboratory Mission, at 21:19:15 UTC. Credits: NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS. Panorama 360 Credit:Tomasz Mielnik #mars #curiosity #sol #sol3303 #3303
- The National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh, Scotland A free museum with a big variety of exhibits - natural history, art, culture, technolgy and dinosaurs all in one amazing building. #museum #Edinburgh https://www.nms.ac.uk/national-museum-of-scotland/
- Gates Pass, Tucson Mountain Park, Tucson, Arizona (AZ)
- 360 1
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Church - Loubressac (Lot) - Occitanie - France This church dates from the 16th century. The interior has a large nave with pointed arches and four side chapels. Sony A7R2 et TTArtisans 11mm fisheye
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- CASA SMA - Habitacion 4 - Con terraza. Diseño Interior: BERTELY 3D Rendering: www.bertely.net
- Budynin, Cerkiew Niepokalanego Poczęcia NMP w Budyninie – dawna cerkiew greckokatolicka wybudowana w 1887. Obecnie użytkowana jako kościół filialny pw. Opieki NMP rzymskokatolickiej parafii w Machnówku. woj. Lubelskie, Polska www.tomaszmielnik.pl #Budynin #cerkiew #lubelskie #grzęda #sokalska #zabytek #wschód #Polska #PolskaWschodnia
- Chateau de Cheverny HARDWARE Fujifilm X-T2 TTartisan 7.5mm F2 at f4 7 shots + N + Z HDR (0 -3 -6) ISO 3200 Handheld (philopod) SOFTWARE Capture One RAF to Tiff SNS HDR default setting PTgui 12 to stitch Photoshop for final editing
- Squid Game Inktober 2021 day 9 : "Pressure"
- The Bloomberg HQ, City of London, UK. ©DeTours360
- La Jugada Club House VIP
- Vineyards of Jenins, Switzerland #RhineValley #Graubünden #Switzerland #DJI #Mavic #Mini
- St Mary's Cathedral, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK Gothic 19th century episcopal church #cathedral #Edinburgh
- Castillo de Peracense
- London aerial view - captured in full compliance with air restrictions and local bylaws. #london #visitlondon #england #visitengland
- Cerkiew św. Dymitra w Złockiem; też: św. Demetriusza, Rycerza i Męczennika) – dawna łemkowska cerkiew greckokatolicka, zbudowana w latach 1867–1872. Od 1951 rzymskokatolicki kościół parafialny parafii Narodzenia Najświętszej Maryi Panny w Złockiem. Świątynia leży na Szlaku Architektury Drewnianej w Województwie Małopolskim. Photo: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2439920526140666&id=233941203405287 #Złockie SAD #Małopolska #cerkiew
- Old Harry Rocks, Dorset, UK ©DeTours360
- New year, new Inktober! One Virtual Reality drawing a day, each day of October! First day theme was Crystal. Here's a lazy & easy drawing, featuring Baby Thanos, who lost his six infinity gems!
- Villa Durazzo-Centurione, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy - Sala Vaymer
- Col et Chalet de l'Ovine Thorens-Glières, Fillière Haute-Savoie, France
- Chapelle des Pénitents noirs - Villefranche de Rouergue (Aveyron) - France Chef d'oeuvre de l'art baroque - Masterpiece of Baroque Art Fuji XT3 et 7Artisans 7.5mm fisheye
- Pier 14, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (SC), Atlantic Ocean
- Tramway https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassi%E2%80%93Superga_tramway Fujifilm X-t2 Samyang 8mm f2.8 UMC II Nodal Ninja Travel Pole 4 shots + N + Z HDR (0 -3EV) Capture One RAF to Tiff Aurora HDR PTgui 12 to stitch Photoshop for final editing
- Lünersee Austria
- MOMU Motorsport Museum, Formula Estonia-21M (1986), Ricoh Theta Z1
- This is a illustration with various references to the 2021 National Day Parade. The environment is inspired by coffeeshops in Singapore like Keng Wah Sung in Geylang, Kai Juan Eating House in Balestier and Heap Seng Leong in Crawford Estate. The surroundings are based on the shophouses you can find in Geylang area of Singapore where I remember you can find old school provision shops (a lot of them are closed down now) and traditional shops specializing in incense paper, grilled meats (bak kwa) and more. The piece itself have many references to animals, birds and characters you can find in Singapore as well as pop culture. #NDP2021 #TogetherOurSingaporeSpirit #PokPokSingapore #SingaporeIllustrators #illustration #WacomSingapore #SayangSingapura
- 0u6c6035 panorama adj_10000
- River Medway
- Walworth, London, UK. Directly above St Pauls Church, Lorrimore Square. ©DeTours360
- Nubble Lighthouse at sunset during "Christmas in July" week at Cape Neddick, York, Maine.
- Гостиная360 1
- Hotel Diria
- NOEMA, Plateau de Bure, Session 2021
- Tai Po Lung Mei Beach(大埔龍尾泳灘), HK
- Plitvicka Jezera-Donja Jezera-Sastavci Plitvice Lakes-Lower Lakes-Sastavci ©copyright Lucija & Rade Jug 360 VR Photography made by Lucija & Rade Jug Plitvice Lakes Photo Atelier Mukinje 50 53231 Plitvice Lakes Croatia Email : firstname.lastname@example.org WEB: https://plitvice-photography.com/ GSM: +385 92 131 4497 Plitvice lakes; Plitvice; Lakes; 360 VR; 360; VR; Panorama Photography; Panorama 360 VR Photography; Panorama; Photography; 360; VR; Croatia; Plitvice Lakes Photo Atelier; Panorama 360 Photography Virtual Tour; Virtual; Tour; Plitvice Lakes 360 Photography Virtual Tour
- Chambre Grotte Paris By Aedificior
- Benidorm mirador sant jaume
- Rome. Trajan's Market. Trajan's Market - the ruins of commercial buildings at the Trajan Forum in Rome. The five-storey shopping complex was built in the years 100-112 by Appolodor of Damascus in the form of terraces on a hillside. It housed about 150 shops, taverns, eateries, as well as points of free distribution of food to the population. Each shop had an exit (vitrina) to the street. The shops sold spices, fruits, wine, olive oil, fish, silk and other goods from the East. Wiki.
- Orta San Giulio - Piemonte Fujifilm X-T2 Samyang 8mm f2,8 UMC II Nodal Ninja Travelpole 4 shots + N + Z HDR (0 -3) Capture One RAF to Tiff Aurora HDR Realistic exterior PTgui12 to stitch Photoshop for final editing
- Brunary Wyżne, Cerkiew parafialna greckokatolicka św. Michała Archanioła w Brunarach Wyżnych (obecnie kościół parafialny rzymskokatolicki NMP Wniebowziętej) datowana jest na 1797 r. Obiekt w 2013r. został wpisany na Listę Światowego Dziedzictwa Kulturowego i Naturalnego UNESCO. #malopolska #brunary #wyzne #unesco Panorama Czerwiec 2021 r. www.tomaszmielnik.pl
- The imperial fishing hut at Langinkoski is a summer residence built for emperor Alexander III of Russia in the late 1880s. Russian Tsesarevich Alexander Alexandrovich visited the Langinkoski salmon fishing site in summer 1880. The naturally beautiful rapids and impressive haul made an impression on the future emperor. In 1887, when he had already been crowned emperor, Alexander III of Russia came back to see salmon fishing at Langinkoski together with empress Maria Feodorovna, known before her marriage as Princess Dagmar of Denmark. After the visit, the autonomous Grand Duchy of Finland received the order: An imperial fishing hut was to be built at Langinkoski, and the fishing rights were to be moved from the Grand Duchy to the emperor. (Finnish National Museum: https://www.kansallismuseo.fi/en/langinkoski/history) Philopod 4+Nadir. Sony a7R3, Samyang 8mm shaved fisheye.
- Devprayag - A Confluence of the Body, Mind & Soul. The Birth of the sacred Ganga river from a bird's eye view literally at the Sangam where the Alaknanda river quietly merges with the thundering Bhagirathi and becomes the sacred Ganga river which we have all come to love. A 360* Degree Aerial Photo by Sumeru Bahuguna https://instagram.com/sumerubahuguna/ December 2021 | Uttarakhand, India
- Scilla, Italy DJI Mini 2 Manual shooting & stitching. DNG. ISO - 100, EV - 0, f/2.8, EV time - 1/1000. DNGs color corrected in LR, stitched with MS ICE, added part of the sky and the sun in PS. Metadata injected with Exif Fixer. Original 20k, uploaded 14k on kuula. #DJIMini2 #italy #aerial
- Kai Tak Cruise Terminal(東九郵輪碼頭), East Kowloon, HK
- Quinto di Treviso Fujifilm X-T2 Samyang 8 f2,8 UMC II 4 Shots around + Zenith + Nadir (HDR +1 EV, -2 EV) Nodal Ninja Travel Pole Caputre One RAF to Tiff Aurora HDR natural exterior preset PTgui PRO 12 Photoshop for final editing
- Grand canyon north rim
- Hotel Hilton Cartagena
- The night skies in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia are pretty amazing. Sony A7Siii Canon 8-15mm f/4L 6 images stitched in PTGui
- Malta, Mdina Palazzo de Piro. Sony a6000. Samyang 8mm FE. 6+N+Z
- Alamo Southern Courtyard 1836. This 3D model of the Alamo compound is based on: Mark Lemon's The Illustrated Alamo 1836, A Photographic Journey. Abilene: State House Press, 2008. Rendered in Blender.
- Kawau Island, Auckland Region, New Zealand. An island in the Hauraki Gulf with an odd history. Fought over initially by Maori tribes keen to access it's beautiful harbours, the European colonial history has centred around George Grey, a politician and eccentric animal collector who settled here with a menagerie of exotic animals, including giraffes, monkeys, peacocks and wallabies. The wallabies survived and are considered a pest, with extensive extermination initiatives carried out by locals and the Department of Conservation. The house Grey built, named Mansion House, still survives and is a tourist attraction. This panorama is of North Cove, which is completely roadless, hemmed in by native subtropical forest and accessible only by boat. Some of the wealthier holiday home owners have Sealegs: amphibious vehicles designed in New Zealand.
Batch Editing. Make changes to all posts at once
Another hotly anticipated and highly requested update to Kuula is rolling out: batch editing! This new function allows to make changes and apply settings to all posts in a tour at once...Continue reading
5 new powerful features for customizing hotspots
Several exciting, highly requested updates to the Kuula tour editor are here! With these updates you can really unleash your creativity to uniquely design your virtual tours...Continue reading
Articles and tutorials
Getting started with 360 photography
We distilled years of experience with 360 photography into a concise introduction.Read our guide
Virtual Tour tutorial
With Kuula simple and easy user interface, you can create engaging and fully interactive virtual tours in minutes! Here's how