If you are looking for a tutorial on how to create virtual tours with Kuula, please check that article first. The article below explains how to manage existing tours instead.
The Tours tab
All the tours you create are available under the Tours tab on your profile.
You can click on each tour to view the tour and edit it. You also have access to a set of tools under the context menu, that is the … button in the bottom/right corner, as shown below.
The available options allow include:
- Rename change the tour name and description
- Edit Tour change the tour settings and reorder images in the tour (more below)
- Make Public/Unlisted/Private toggle the privacy of the entire tour (requires Kuula PRO)
- Edit Posts open the editor to change hotspots, labels and other tour elements
- Delete delete the tour (be careful with that!)
- Share launch the share dialog for that tour
When you select the Edit Tour option from the context menu above, you will navigate to the tour settings page.
This page will allow you to rename the tour and reorder the images in the tour using drag & drop. Other options you can change include:
- Transition type change what type of animated transtion this tour will use.
- PRO Walkthrough Mode enable or disable the walkthrough mode
- PRO Audio background add or remove a background audio track to the tour.
- Extend tour shortcut to upload and add more photos to this tour.
Adding posts to existing tours
There are 4 ways to add new posts to existing tours.
1. Use the Expand Tour option on the tour settings page (as shown above). This will take you to the Add to exisiting tour section of the batch upload screen. Drag and drop or select the images you want to add from your drive and hit Post.
2. You can also upload a single image and add it to a tour on the way. In the Upload section, before posting the image, click the Add to tour button, located below the description field on the right side.
3. Every existing post has a Add to tour (previously called Collect) button next to Like and Share links on the right side panel. You can use it to add that post to a tour. You can also use this function to remove a post from a tour.
4. Finally, you can use the context menu on each photo in your Posts tab. Open the context menu by clicking the … button and select Add to tour (previously called Collect) as on the image below:
Managing the thumbnail bar
Sometimes, you may want to show only certain panoramas in the thumbnail bar, leaving others hidden. This can be the case in real-estate tours, where you want to show only panoramas from each room and hide all the filler posts (hallways, stairs, etc...) used in the walkthrough.
You can do that by excluding posts from the thumbnail bar in the Edit Tour section. Just select the box in the top/left corner to make it red, like on the screenshot below:
In the example above, the post named "Hallway" will be excluded from the thumbnail bar.
It will still be part of the tour though and you can toggle this setting for each post at any moment.