If you are looking for a tutorial on how to create virtual tours with Kuula, please check that article first. The article below explains how to manage existing tours instead.
The Tours tab
All the tours you create are available under the Tours tab on your profile.
You can click on each tour to view the tour and edit it. You also have access to a set of tools under the context menu, that is the … button in the bottom/right corner, as shown below.
The available options allow include:
- Rename change the tour name and description
- Edit/Reorder change the tour settings and reoder images in the tour (more below)
- Make public/unlisted toggle the privacy of the entire tour (requires Kuula PRO)
- Edit posts open the editor to change hotspots, labels and other tour elements
- Delete delete the tour (be careful with that!)
- Share launch the share dialog for that tour
When you select the Edit / Reorder option from the context menu above, you will navigate to the tour settings page.
This page will allow you to rename the tour and reorder the images in the tour using drag & drop. Other options you can change include:
- Transition type change what type of animated transtion this tour will use.
- Walkthrough Mode enable or disable the walkthrough mode
- Audio background add or remove a background audio track to the tour.
All the tour settings except the transition type, require a Kuula PRO subscription to work.
Adding posts to existing tours
There are 4 ways to add new posts to existing tours.
1. To upload mutiple new posts to a tour, you can go to the Create Tour section and select the Add to exisiting tour tab. Next, drag and drop or select the images you want to add from your drive and hit Post.
2. You can also upload a single image and add it to a tour on the way. In the Upload section, before posting the image, click the Add to tour button, located below the description field on the right side.
3. Every existing post has a Collect button next to Like and Share links on the right side panel. You can use it to add that post to a tour. You can also use this function to remove a post from a tour.
4. Finally, you can use the context menu on each photo in your Posts tab. Open the context menu by clicking the … button and select Collect as on the image below: