Each post you upload to Kuula has a small thumbnail/cover image generated by default. The thumbnail can be customized in the editor at any time. You can either take a snapshot from any direction within the panorama or upload a custom image that will be used as a thumbnail.
Thumbnails are used in several places across the Kuula app, these include:
- Profile page grid
- Thumbnail bar
- Title screen in the shared links and the embedded player
- Preview image on social media
- In grids on Kuula Business pages
Changing the thumbnail
You can change or update the thumbnail in the Thumbnail section in the editor, as pictured below:
The available options are:
- Snapshot a new thumbnail will be generated from the current panoramic view.
- Tiny Planet a new thumbnail will be generated from the tiny planet view. This view can be adjusted in the Tiny Planet tab, on top of the editor.
- Upload custom PRO you can upload a custom image to be used as a thumbnail. A specific size or aspect ratio is not required, but the image will be cropped to a square format in the app.
- Revert this function simply cancels any changes you made and reverts to the previously used thumbnail.