Front sign 2-edit Belk auditorium-edit Lawn 1-edit Dji 0017-edit

    Smith is PC's administrative hub. Stop by the Registrar's Office to change your major or add a class. The Financial Aid Office and Office of Admission can help answer any of your scholarship, admission, or financial aid questions. And you can even say "Hi!" to the PC president whose office sits in the corner of this building.