• Info
  • Toggle gyroscope controls
  • Tiny planet view
  • Sound on/off
  • Edit
  • Virtual reality
  • Fullscreen
    Close

    Built in 1895, Sutherland Building is home to the impressive Great Hall which hosts auctions, dinners and conferences. Contrasting with this historic red-brick building are our new state-of-the-art Architecture Studios. Go up to the first floor to find out more.

    Architecture Studio

    This painting is of our former University Chancellor, Lord Glenamara. A former Labour politician, Lord Glenamara's name can also be seen on campus at one of our halls of residence - Glenamara House.