• Info
  • Tiny planet view
  • Sound on/off
  • Edit
  • Virtual reality
  • Fullscreen
  • Unlisted
    Draft
    Featured
  • Like
    Share
    Collect
  • Hotspots, custom images and audio can be shared publicly only with Kuula PRO. Learn more

  • 3D

    The Alamo Plaza as it might have appeared in 1836. The point of view is about 17 yards from the southwest corner of the Long Barrack (Convento). Just to the right of the Alamo church you can just see the palisade over the low stone wall. The cottonwoods of the Alameda are visible beyond the palisade. To the right of the low stone wall is the kitchen which abuts the Low Barrack and main gate. The 18-pounder cannon is on the platform at the southwest corner. Next to it on the west wall is the blacksmith shop. The Treviño House (Travis’ headquarters) is the thatched-roof building in the middle of the west wall. The defense of the north wall consists of two substantial cannon platforms. Continue to see the north row houses, granary and convento. This 3D model of the Alamo compound is based on: Mark Lemon's The Illustrated Alamo 1836, A Photographic Journey. Abilene: State House Press, 2008. Rendered in Blender. -#Alamo -#Blender

    Close